Wednesday, December 4, 2019

BDN Content Update – Freelance Financial Writer in Los Angeles





Hello, BDN Content blog readers! Thanks for being here.

This will be one of those periodic short posts where I inform the blogosphere about my adventures in the freelance writing/content marketing world.

As a freelance financial writer in Los Angeles, I find it important to take stock of where things are at with my freelance writing business. I've made it a point to begin blogging more regularly during the past quarter or so (new posts every Wednesday). 

And moving into next year, I intend to provide quarterly press releases and blog updates. I've issued a few press releases in the past – you can find them here on PRlog.org. The next one will come at the end of December.

New Freelance Writing Endeavors


In September, I became a contributor to Seeking Alpha, one of the top financial blogging platforms. Seeking Alpha editors have strict editorial guidelines that aim to help readers make better, more informed investing decisions.  

Most recently, I became a freelance financial writer for a fully-remote company called Codeless. The details are confidential because I signed an NDA, but I will be writing in-depth SEO articles about financial concepts. Codeless seems like a great writing agency with high-quality standards and practices.

Compse.ly, another agency I’ve been working for, has similar qualities. I’m focusing on finance-related content there as well.  

I’ve also been writing for a company called HatchIt Solutions. Most of those articles have had to do with the legal cannabis and hemp industries. I've had some previous experience writing on related subjects, but never knew how much there was to learn about hemp!  

A few weeks ago, I published a piece here about Decenternet. That was my first piece for them and my first blockchain-related piece in a while.  

In 2018, I was mainly a freelance blockchain writer in Los Angeles. In 2019 and going into 2020, I find myself being more of a freelance financial writer in Los Angeles.

Social Media

BDN Content social media has also been doing well. Instagram and Twitter have gained hundreds of new followers and seen tons of reach and engagement. And just a few months ago, my LinkedIn network grew to over 500 connections!
Follow me on social media through the following links:


Freelance Financial Writer in Los Angeles


This year got off to a slower start, but it looks like 2020 will be much different. 

My availability is becoming limited, so if you're interested in contracting my services, head over to my portfolio website and fill out the contact form as soon as possible! 

I'm thankful to all of my clients and colleagues who have helped me get to where I am today. 


On a note unrelated to being a freelance finance writer in Los Angeles, my next book, The Spells of Secret Societies, will be coming out soon. Don’t miss it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment